All of these techniques support you in experiencing life more fully, coping with its challenges, and making more conscious and compassionate choices.
Many of these techniques and mind-body therapies are used during sessions and encouraged for use on your own to really build new habits of being with your body, mind, heart, spirit and relationships with others in ways that foster well-being and harmony.
- Guided visualization to cultivate a feeling or attitude
- Guided visualization to access inner guidance/wisdom
- Guided visualization to prepare for a goal
- Breath awareness
- Body Awareness / Body Scan
- Mindful Eating
- Expanding Awareness
- Metta / Loving-kindness Meditation
- Mindful Communication
- Non-violent Communication
- Mindfulness-based Touch
- Hatha yoga
- Vinyassa flow
- Restorative yoga
- Yin yoga
Body, Energy & Breathwork
- Swedish Massage
- Deep Tissue
- Assisted Stretching
- Conscious Breathwork (a more modern and scientifically tested version of Rebirthing)
- Laughter Yoga (which is actually a form of conscious breathing exercise)
- Therapeutic Touch
To explore building a relationship with sources of inspiration, meaning in life, and spiritual life.
Ceremony & Ritual
To honor transition moments in life by paying close attention to them, allowing emotions to be experienced, and learning from them.
- Commitment Ceremonies
- Memorials & Funerals
- Birth Celebrations
- Relationship Dissolution
- Moving / New Home / New Buisness