Give your team tools clinically proven to reduce stress, and to increase productivity, creativity, and camaraderie.
- Mindfulness-based meditation instruction & sessions
- One-time staff development workshop
- A course that lasts several weeks (in person or via teleconference)
- On-going drop-in classes
Workplace-specific techniques include:
- Mindfulness meditation
- Mindfulness-based communication
- Chair Yoga
- Laughter Yoga
- Therapeutic Breathing Stress-reduction
Meetings, Retreats & Teambuilding
Bob Pileggi shares 20 years of facilitation experience with organizations and corporations. Bob fosters space that is peer-supportive, creative, and authentic.
- mindful presence to the moment and task at hand;
- authentic self-expression;
- mindful, non-violent communication;
- creative collaboration and problem-solving.
Help your team produce its best – and in a way that feels authentic and empowering.
Help develop a sense of teamwork through custom-created teambuilding experiences based on the current needs of your organization.
I believe authentic connection with others comes through:
- Establishing “safe” space to be ourselves.
- Permission to express ourselves freely.
- Sharing a common experience or challenge.
- Focusing on our similarities.
- Focusing on our common goals.
- Witnessing each others’ challenges, growth and triumphs.
- Supporting each other through challenges and growth.
- Creative, right-brain-focused activities that get us connecting outside the boundaries of our normal left-brained interactions (thinking about things, talking about them, problem-solving).
Clients have included:
- Johnson & Johnson
- The Defender Association of Philadelphia (the city’s public defender agency)
- Philadelphia Gay Men’s Chorus
- William Way LGBT Community Center
- Yoga for Living, Cherry Hill, NJ
- Senior Adult Activities Center of Montgomery County
- Greater South Jersey Chorus
- Beth David Reform Congregation