In my late 20s I wanted:
- more meaning to life
- more authentic relationships
- to feel ALIVE – excited and grateful to be alive
- to enjoy my body more
And this started me on a conscious spiritual journey with Sacred Center in New York City, psychotherapy, and a series of growth experiences listed on my About Bob page.
After 10 years of EXPERIENCING more life and learning from others, I now believe that:
- the meaning of life is whatever we want it to be.
- authenticity with others comes after being truly present and honest with myself.
- true joy and vibrancy for life grow from within – not from depending on external sources.
- it all takes practice – daily.
- it all comes by maintaining fundamentals: breathing, moving, being, gratitude…
- it takes action and experience, not just talking and thinking.
I feel compelled to share my experiences with others, to inspire others to make change and to find that Source within of vibrant, authentic living.
I’m just a guide. The Source is in you.
Let’s enjoy the journey of reconnecting to it!